ACTION REQUIRED: Important information for Bingopalooza ticket holders
Dear Friends of ABWA Imperial River Chapter –
We hope you are doing well and staying safe. You’re receiving this communication because you are a ticket holder for our Bingopalooza event. This event was originally scheduled for April and was postponed to August.
We now know that the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic will be more long-term than initially anticipated. We can’t produce this event without seating limitations at the venue related to social distancing requirements. These seating limitations have resulted in our inability to make a live fundraising event profitable at this time. Therefore, we are transforming Bingopalooza into a new event – the “Black Friday Palooza” prize drawing.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
We will draw the winning tickets either live at Palm City Brewery (off the Alico corridor), OR we will do it live on Zoom. Either way, no more postponements will be necessary – the drawing date will be Thursday November 19th at 8:00 PM.
WHAT ARE THE PRIZES?
Black Friday Palooza offers the following prizes:
- THIRD PRIZE: $100 gift certificate for Mary Kay Cosmetics, donated by Gail Langner, Mary Kay Consultant (and our Chapter Secretary!)
- SECOND PRIZE: 90-minute virtual consultation with Mission Organizing, for your home office or any room in your house. Value $150, donated by Nancy Rivera, Professional Organizer
- GRAND PRIZE: A Coach handbag containing $500, just in time for Black Friday shopping.
HOW MUCH ARE THE TICKETS FOR BLACK FRIDAY PALOOZA?
- $20 for one chance to win
- $35 for two chances to win
- $45 for CURRENT Bingopalooza ticket holders ONLY – THREE chances to win!
CAN I GET A REFUND INSTEAD?
Of course you can, but we hope you will stay in it to win it!
WHAT’S MY NEXT STEP?
- OPTION A: REQUEST A REFUND
Take action to request a refund. EMAIL US at Info@ABWAImperialRiver.org BY AUGUST 1st, 2020.
- OPTION B: STAY IN IT TO WIN IT!
Do nothing! If we do not receive your refund request by August 1st, we will enter your name in the Black Friday Palooza drawing 3x for every $45 ticket you purchased.
We are disappointed that we don’t get to see you in August, but excited about being able to offer some great prizes while continuing to raise funds for the education and professional development of local business women in Lee County.
We really hope we get to do the Black Friday Palooza drawing in person come November. As the time draws closer, we’ll be in touch to let you know how it’s going to go. Until that time, be safe and well, everyone.
ABWA Imperial River Chapter